It is an honour and a privilege to be the Member of Parliament for Enfield North and to represent this great constituency in Westminster.
As Enfield North's Member of Parliament, I am also a member of a number of All Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs). These are groups run by and for Members of the House of Commons and House of Lords and are really useful forums for discussion and debate on many important issues.
For example, I'm proud to have been the first ever Chair of the APPG for Alevis, a group established in December 2015 to promote awareness, recognition and engagement of and with the Alevi community in Britain and across the globe. You can read more about this group and our work by clicking here.
You can also find all the other APPGs of which I am a member, below.
- APPG Against Antisemitism
- APPG on Air Pollution
- APPG for Alevis (Chair)
- APPG for Australia and New Zealand
- APPG on Autism
- APPG on Aviation Heritage
- APPG on Brain Tumours
- All Party Britain-Israel Parliamentary Group
- APPG on British Jews
- APPG for China
- APPG for Cyprus (Vice Chair)
- APPG for Crossrail 2
- APPG for Education
- APPG for Education, Governance and Leadership
- APPG for International Freedom of Religion or Belief
- APPG for Justice for Equitable Life Policyholders
- APPG for Haemophilia and Contaminated Blood
- APPG on Knife Crime
- APPG on the Kurdistan Region in Iraq
- APPG for London
- APPG on the London-Stansted-Cambridge Corridor (Vice Chair)
- APPG on Oral Hormone Pregnancy Tests
- APPG for Responsible Taxation
- APPG on State Pension Inequality for Women
- APPG on Syria
- APPG for Tamils (Vice Chair)
- APPG on Taxis
- APPG for Theatre
- APPG for Turkey